How to take full-length screenshots of a webpage from Android
Take awesome, whole page screenshots of web pages from your Android device using Full Page Screenshot.
It’s easy, no-nonsense, straightforward, and does not contain any advertisements! Screenshots can be watermarked with a PNG or GIF from almost anywhere on the web. Virtually any sensible resolution is possible!
- Capture gigantic screenshots – Larger than your Android device, up to 99,999 pixels long and up to 9,999 pixels wide!
- Save your screen captures in three different file formats – PNG, GIF or JPEG, straight from your phone.
- Choose from a wide range of phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop pc resolution presets – They accurately reflect different types of devices.
- Easely add a watermark of your choice – Both GIF and PNG are supported.
- Full Page Screenshot is a super tiny app: just a bit of memory and storage is enough to install the app!
- No root access required to use Full Page Screenshot.
- Finished screenshots are added to your private picture gallery.
- Easy to use and understand.
- Fully featured, no further in-app purchases!