Render ridiculously huge screenshots of webpages
Add a custom watermark, and more. Make automated web page screen captures in bulk.
- Render ridiculously huge screenshots of webpages. On Windows.
- Capture gigantic screenshots – Larger than your device, up to 99,999 pixels long and up to 9,999 pixels wide!
- Save your screen captures in FIVE different file formats: PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF and BMP. Lossy or lossless, it’s up to you.
- Choose from a wide range of phone, tablet, laptop, and desktop pc resolution presets: They accurately reflect different types of devices but any combination is possible.
- Easely add a watermark of your choice – Both GIF and PNG are supported.
- Screenshot One Pro is a compact app: a limited amount of memory and storage are enough to install the app!
- Perform bulk screenshotting in a fully-automated way by using the app command line (CLI) switches in your own Batch or PowerShell scripts
- Easy to use and understand
- Automatically name a screenshot based on the URL
- Ability to emulate different Trident Internet Explorer modes and see how that can affect a certain website’s UX (user experience)
- Completely multi-threaded
- Custom file output folder
- Private: Screenshots render locally, and no information is sent to the Screenshot One author!
- Facilitation of common post-screenshot tasks:
- Copy the resulting file path to clipboard,
- Open the containing folder so you can move it elsewhere,
- Show the screenshot in your favorite viewer,
- Do all the former in one click,
- Instantly delete the shots you do not like.
- Fully multi-threaded.